Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Monday, April 25, 2005

24 Apr 2005: Weird Wordation

So we went to the Blunt Club the other night and my ever observant albeit HIGH boything pointed out something penned onto the wall in Sharpie... it said... ...her boomerang, toomerang, soomerang in hand... LADY ELAINE She'll flip you upside-down with a little wave. --- now I dunno if that's about me, but I am the one who does the little queen wave when saying hello to everyone...and it's usually followed with a secondary wave and departure if not a hug. Even if it's not about me, I think it's cool that it sounds like it's about me. n..... thinks stoney tony did it - coz his weird ass kissed my cheek and almost got a mouthful of honkey fist one night - lucky for him we kept it chill. yanno.

No comments:

Post a Comment