Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

20 Feb 2007: Auntie Saucy in the Freakin' House

My "Little" sister just told me I'mma be an auntie again in October. Ahhhhh Fabulous. I'm so very excited...My big grill will live on in those kiddo's.

My sister and the first godbebe EVER...

Trick or Treat gimme Mochi to eat...

My little brother Lee with the youngest one...I can't believe Lee is a chef now...how'd we go from being little kids walkin' around Ocean Beach and Pacific Beach to cheffin' it up in the West/Southwest...

Tank...stuntin' at his best. He reminds me so much of Rommel when we were little especially with that Bruce Lee hair and those teardrop shaped eyes and if you could only see the mischievous leaps he does and crazy laughter...it's like he's a livin' picture of our older brother. The girls ain't got a chance.

I see you guys have been kickin' it at Archie's Diner...I love my godbebe's hardface...but that could just be my vanity kickin' in.

---

June will be here soon enough and we will take a little trip to Sedona and Havasu...in my crazy sister and crazy brother in laws "PASSENGER" van with massage seats and dvd screens. Bwaa hahahha. I hope they like Kung Fu...coz that's what I'm watchin...

Family really is forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment