Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Monday, September 17, 2007

17 Sept 2007: It ain't no fun...if the homies can't have none.

It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none...well - I mean dessert..

I love it when Wendy randomly comes to visit me at work and we can chop it up over some gelato and I can take a quick break. It seems like a lot of people have been stopping to visit and I have to admit - it's nice to be missed and loved. Ken said we're almost too Sassy for mass consumption- but he was hangin' in there.

Ben you know you love my hot asian best date ever...

If you really wanna get in good with Wendy, bring her a melon soda...a melon CREAMY soda...

---

If you love your friends make them custom gelato - chocolate caramel creme with almonds and chocolate cake pieces...

---

oh Mom...

My mom is still steadily making fun of Stupid Mofo's

Hahahhaha Good Job Mom.

Keep makin' fun of them, they are just eating jealousicles...

No comments:

Post a Comment