Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Saturday, September 29, 2007

29 Sept 2007: Let's Define a Few Things...

...So lately I leave the tv on when I'm cooking or writing or doing whatever. Whatever channel it was on before it got turned off is what I leave on while I'm doing my whatever thing...

A few mornings ago it was on the news. The channel I had it on had something called a "hero break." So it caught my attention coz I was expecting something stellar. It showed a whole video clip of this woman PACKING HER DAUGHTERS LUNCH. Big Effin Deal. Then it went on blathering about how the woman was a hero because she made sure that her daughter had some fruit in there in case her diabetic daughter's blood sugar fell too low.

uh OK.

That's called DOIN YOUR JOB BEEYOTCH. Now if she would have been packin lunches for 30-50 kids a couple times a week with diet specific items for kids with type 2 diabetes we can talk about heroics. It's one lunch, it's YOUR kid and it's in a paper bag in the desert. I could say she "ain't shit" but the truth is she's just NOT a big deal.

Dictionary definition of hero is: a person who, in the opinion of others, has heroic qualities or has performed a heroic act and is regarded as a model or ideala person who, in the opinion of others, has heroic qualities or has performed a heroic act and is regarded as a model or ideal.

Since when does doing what you are supposed to do make you a hero? Since when does being MEDIOCRE merit some praise. Since when does below average get an accolade? Not in my world. All the women in my family went way beyond that everyday and even raised some of the neighborhood kids coz their moms' would rather party than parent. My mom owned a business, managed our educations and spiritual upbringing and then funded all kinds of extracurricular lessons, and she cooked all our meals. Take your below average woo woo and get out of here with that.

---

Julian is acquainted with someone that he would never call a friend. However, this person apparently seethes with jealousy. I dont' really care as long as he doesn't come near me with his stank ass breath. However, I like how he has this high and mighty way of expressing his opinion that is really just like panty hose on top of his lack of confidence.

dumb-ass [duhm-as] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun Slang: Vulgar. ..>..> ..> ..>..>..>
a thoroughly stupid person; blockhead.

You Dumbass. It's no wonder that you don't have any friends; casual, professional or personal. It's no wonder that your family shuns you like someone who has the chronic farts. Still he insists on being near Mr. Man (my boyfriend) as if he could get charming by osmosis. One time he actually told Julian in front of me..."You pretty motherfuckers have all the luck..." I said,"His looks have nothing to do with him being a winner - his charm is what carries him"

Dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass.

---

It's exhausting to hear the hilarious but sorry ass tales of people moaning and bitching about what they can't have. It always seems like these people are not so blessed facially (aka fugly). Hey jackass...just because your parents made you ugly doesn't mean the world owes you SHIT. Just because your face is afflicted doesn't mean you don't have to work as hard as the rest of us. Just because you don't feel like you get what you want doesn't mean you deserve that shit. Check that Hunny...

af·flic·tion [uh-flik-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun ..>..> ..> ..>..>..>
1. a state of pain, distress, or grief; misery: They sympathized with us in our affliction.
..>..> ..> ..>..>..>
2. a cause of mental or bodily pain, as sickness, loss, calamity, or persecution.

Your bullshit causes me affliction. Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment