Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Friday, October 12, 2007

12 Oct 2007: Wok This Way...


Category: Blogging

Sometimes I make family dinner for the staff. Lately I've been hella busy so I've been keeping it pretty simple. I always use the wok even when it's not Asian food. Bwaa hahaha. Here's a sample of this weeks latest...

Baked Ziti, Garlic Cheesy Bread and Veggies...

Chicken Fried Rice and the Sucka's take home some. Hahahhaa.

Tonight was Penne Pasta with a Garlic Pink Sauce (Tomato Alfredo)

...I have to say even as busy as I've been lately I've been MAKING time to cook for my little monster beasts. Know why? Because they are genuinely happy and appreciative to eat home cooked food. I also love to do it because it helps stretch their taste buds to try something new. I love that they never take it for granted and always do an excited little dance when they smell cooking.

---

Cake Time

The cakes have been a little more inspired lately. Who knows - maybe coz I'm in the middle of a storm of busy. But it's great to see well made things even in Auto Pilot. Bwaa hahahahha

Hazelnut Chocolate

Coconut Chocolate

Raspberry Chocolate Chip

---

I'm so happy all my food always finds a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment