Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The world might be Fallin' but cake makes it better.



I just had to post this poster I did for a sleep terrors poster. I did a little extra credit paper for sleep disorders. It's amazing what you can do with a sharpie and some construction paper. If you'd like to imagine the scale of it - the smallest polka dot is the size of a penny.
---
Don't let people in your study group and lab group know that you cook for a living...

Last week someone had asked to see my portfolio and I brought it because I'm not ashamed...and a few people piped in Hey it's my birthday. So I finished up submitting some assignments and made some simple chocolate cupcakes and chocolate frosting. I'm just waiting for Mr. Man to come home with that sugar so I can bake off a 7up cake (I accidentally stored a regular bag into long term storage haha).



Times might be tough - but it's a nice little respite to make a few people's day. I also made enough for my lab partners birthday which is tomorrow. I feel that since there are very few people I like that when I do like them it's nice to do something for them and not expect anything in return. As tough as I might sound I do have a strong altruistic nature, it's only when I am betrayed or shown ignorance that I become apathetic.



Man it's going to be a LONG walk with all these pastries and my bookbag and my laptop. But I'm sure there won't be a shortage of volunteers

No comments:

Post a Comment