Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

08 Jan 2008: Burnout Recovery

I've been trying to get some downtime for the last few days...meaning when I'm not at work I'm not takin' on any other projects. It's been excellent to relax...I realized that I'm just burnt because I've steadily been busy since October 2007. I haven't had a fun vacation since Asia in August. However, last October Julian told me we are goin to NYC in February and it was confirmed a few days ago.

Funny thing is I'm lookin' forward to being out of town and walkin' in the shadow of skyscrapers. Funny thing is he told me this last October and I bought the dress and coat for February.

So I guess this vacation my Calvin Klein Dress will match his Calvin Klein suit.

I'm so excited!!!

It's tough to go Stunting...but someone's gotta do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment