Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

24 Sept 2008: Cute and Lethal


Category: Blogging

To be genuinely cute and genuinely lethal is only something few of us can do...

Don't fake the funk okay. The rest of us actually maintain our own individuality and dope personae's and keep it pushin. To my CORE I am sinister by nature - my nature has only been tempered by my family, my friends and my boyfriend. Because I am not squeemish in the least. Lucky for society I am surrounded by the moral, strong and loving. If you are doin the same old shit you were doing 2 or 3 or 5 or 10 years ago...I can't mess with you. If you ain't gottit kid you ain't gottit

Keep actin' like my designer imposter and you get imposter rewards.

For those that have gotten served lately.

All

I

Have

To

Say

is:

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET.

No comments:

Post a Comment