Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Sunday, March 20, 2005

20 Mar 2005: Strange



Everyone at work scrambles for the holiday off..all the holidays off. Since I'm chef girl I knew getting into this line of work means working all holidays. No big deal to me. I'd rather have my days off when everyone else is working - lucky for me n.... doesn't mind either way I can't keep the case full. My cakes sell too quickly. A man asked me today why don't i work for a Fancy Schmancy Resort. I told him I wouldn't trade the freedom and trust I have for the mom and pop shop i'm at. Besides we're guaranteed to go balls out expansion, it's a matter of time. That guarantees me not only money but titlehood and position. Kick Ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment