Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Saturday, November 17, 2012

They grow up so fast...

 This is my niece Ashley in March.  You can't tell but she's thrilled that we got her not only the barbie cup but also the matching barbie tee shirt.

She's always been a real cool kid - inquisitive, smart and not afraid to take on tasks and challenges.
 Last week she told my brother,"Papa, I'm going to Aunties house to make cake then I'm going to her job to make cake and help her..."

She even let me do her hair...
 First lesson: how to wash hands

Second lesson: how to properly wash and sanitize dishes in a 3 compartment sink.

Third lesson:  how to pipe shells on a cake then finish with sprinkles (I forgot to get pics of this).
Then we got home and had dinner and she asked me to "curl her hair like the big girls do"  I just looked at her - she'll be 8 in a week - why does she look all grown up?

No comments:

Post a Comment