Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Monday, September 4, 2006

04 Sept 2006: Fraggle-ocity Trees

...On my car...

i'm really serious about maintaining my car. well the oil changes and stuff are included and there's the whole unlimited warranty thing - but I like to keep it very clean. I also like washing it myself with the pressure spray thingie. Well yesterday I had a day off and I've been putting off washing my car for a couple weeks coz it's been a bit sporadically rainy. So I check the weather thingie and it says clear. I was like okay what the hell - I might as well polish her up so I don't wince everytime I see bugs on the windshield or streaky dust on her. So in my head I'm thinkin' I'll wash the car then pick up a quad shot espresso and some books on the way home. I even convinced my sister to wash her truck. On the way there some dude in a huge truck pulls up to my right at a red light - and he's pointing at my car and I'm looking at him through squinted eyes. Then the back window opens and 3 dudes wave at me and clap and say GREAT car. I wave and flash a peace sign and peel out.

my sister is behind me lookin' like she's gonna ram them. haha

It's hot as shit, but we're already there. Vacuum first. Dust car and condition leather. Spray macguires crap on the rims and tires to get all the break dust. Trigger vicious eye allergies - but who cares, I only wash my car every 10 days or so. Okay all done. Keyla is still workin' on her car coz it's twice the size of mine. Okay she's done - Wet Cars, Wash Cars, Wax Cars. Dry Cars. Re-apply rainX on the windows.

...And we're off...

Stop at the store for 3 more canvasses.

Pickup a couple cold sodas'.

Swerve by a new Filipino bakery. The pandesal is heaven but the mamon is HELL. And there were a LOT of non paying people hanging out. Why was everyone eating palabok but there wasn't any for sale???

Keyla turns left to rent flicks.

I turn right to go home. Change contacts, wash face and freshen up.

Keyla is back home. She suggests goin' to the outlets coz she needs new kicks specifically for running and aerobics. So 2 new pair. We're driving there and...

IT STARTS TO RAIN...oh hell no.

I'm so happy my car is cloistered in the garage. Jeez. Did I look at that weather thingie wrong or WHAT!

...On avoiding temptation...

I pass on some dope squaretoe rocket dogs.

I pass on the army green baby hoodie.

I'm lookin' for the bookstore and where the hell did it go. The sales person tells me oh "THEM" --- "THEY" went out of business. What the fuck - don't people read and shit. I loved goin' to that damn bookstore at the outlets. Since I read it's eating potato chips - it's a blessing to buy them at 5 bucks a pop damnnit. I'm so irate. I guess I'll have to go to Bookmans now. I've heard they have games too.

I pass on the cutesy camo purse.

i do NOT pass on the baby black poncho with hoodie.

i do NOT pass on the harris tweed ballerina flats with ankle ties.

Bwaa hahaha.

...On my latest obsession...

I have a crush on goldfish lately.

here's a series that's just blocked out.

Mind you they are about 3 sessions away from done. Also, I don't know if I'm going to hang them vertically atop each other - or horizontally side x side. In addition - I have a feeling one of these is gonna end up in Alfie's possession. But I rarely sell things. When I do paint for money - it's when I take commissions. Anywhoooo - here they are:

Meesh - don't worry about your painting for your massive wall - I got something in mind - don't you worry.

...On that thang called work...

Work has finally gotten to a place where I can stage a workplan. I need new music though. I'm getting tired of the same old shit. Hopefully I get a mix cd in the mail soon damnnit, I need a more soulful blend to get my cake grind on to. It's funny today I was scheduled to work from 12 - 6 and I ended up stayin til 9ish. On the way home it started to storm HARD - lightning and all that shit. If I would have left on time - my car would still be in pristine shape but noooooo. An empty plastic gallon container got stuck under my right front tire and right when I was about to pull over and get it out it flipped away of it's own accord. Shit, that scraping sound was nervewracking. People are driving all kinds of stupid and I look over to the side of the highway and those willow trees look like fraggle rock hair just partying in the storm. hahahhaa.

I pull over to get gas. Good news - Premium gas is only 2.799 a gallon. How damn cool is that shit. Bad news, all the debit card functions are broken on the machines so I have to walk in to pay. On the way out it's all wind and SIDEWAYS rain and I"m like eeeeeeeeeeeeeee - runnin to the car. Then it starts raining so hard that I'm getting wet under roof thing. Good Lawd - and the temperature has suddenly dropped from 95 to 68.

WHAT

THE

HELL

Pop the trunk and thankfully I left the shurr record needlez hoodie in the trunk. Yah I'm sopping wet and it's so ridiculous it's funny. Drive home the back way the remembeer the dips in the road. Oops. So I'm doin 50 in a 40 zone instead of my usual 60 or so. A Jetta passes me and this hoe flashes a hand at me. What the hell. Take the left lane bitch it has your name all over it. Around the way. Up the hill. Down the hill. Nice little flow of water lookin' like a creek. Oops she hydroplanes. Bwaa haha retard. Open curves and a hairpin turn - oops she hydroplanes again. Hey dummy - that wavy stuff that moves is called water.

Crazy.

Plain Crazy.

The whole world is going bonkers and all I got is antibiotic bandaids.

Okay even the dogs are crazy now. Last week i made a pasta primavera with like 5 kinds of veggies and prawns in it. I was jammin' around my kitchen and didn't realize that I had dropped a carrot. So I'm slicin and dicin' and doin my thing and I hear this crunching. What the ??? I look under the table and the dogs have split a carrot and are eating it like a bone. No you say? Well check this out:

...On my chefgirls...

I got a call today from my best chef girl Katie from Hawaii on her little vacation - and she was chillin' on the beach havin' a square and a cold drink. Ah Lovely - her hardworkin' ass earned that vacation - that's for damn sure. I got a Flickr invitation from my other best chef girl Kae - and hey if she din't just come back from FRANCE. hahahha. Everyone is on the move. It's a good time of year to get away. As much as we love what we do - sometimes you gotta go vegetative.

...all i want is...

tropical - fruit - ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment