Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Thursday, October 23, 2008

23 Oct 2008: I ain't

I ain't

I ain't gonna be nice just coz Country Momma said so. I'm gonna be professional, ethical and a high performer as usual. But I will not participate in sideways plotting, bamboozling, asskissing or trickery. It just ain't me.

I ain't

I ain't gonna stop grinding til i got rubberband wads in the wall safe.

I ain't

I ain't gonna let anyone down for ThanksGrubbing. I already have some new stuff planned on the menu, like a crown roast of beef stuffed with red rice and yam pilaf. If you can get down like Wendy (see below) holla then. IF you find yourself invited, then consider yourself lucky. However, if you have flaked on Empress Lee and myself, don't even think of a repeat invitation

But if you've nowhere to go...you are welcome.

The menu will be at least 8 items that I will blog after Halloween.

I ain't

I ain't gonna stop smiling coz my boyfriend still reaches for my hand in a dead sleep and mutters bebe...I'm luuuuucky.

I ain't

I ain't gonna forget all the Momma's I got and the more Momma's who keep "adoptin' " me at work. I'm sooo lucky.

I ain't gonna stop.

not just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment