Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Let Me Put this HOOKER on Deck


So...I'm sitting in LIT class and these chicks are talking behind me and I'm like whatever doing some editing on my group mates paper...when all i hear is


"That's why I'm worried about having a kid because I am soOOO scared about what will happen to my body." LMFAOOO I must have turned around and said Bitch with that face the last thing you should be worried about is your body." LMFAOOO


Don't you know she looks like hatchet face but with a slightly darker blonde tint. LMFAOOO I am about to pee my pants here. She also has that WESLEY SNIPES eye where one eye is considerably smaller than the other and then she has that EMO ass hair trying to cover that shit. Really Bitch - Bwa jhahahahhahhahaha.... I love to hear ugly bitches really talkin noise - she was basically telling the other girl at her table that she was far too fat for her own good and ain't that some funny shit coz the girl she was talkin too is genuinely a pretty girl. Oh and get this her paper is gonna be written on INSECURITY...


Shut the Front Door...Bww ahahahahhahha. I've seen corns on peoples feet cuter than you bitch

5 comments:

  1. what movie is this pic from?? i'm beating my head trying to remember? cry baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alfie - lol YES hatchet face is from CryBaby...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no you didn't! U crazeeee!

    ;) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol googled on Hatchetface and this came up. Mwahah I have always been wanting to see someone in real life who looks like her. Youre a lucky fellow!

    BTW: In Sweden we´ve got a blogger that looks a little bit like her:

    http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/419465_10150667631929817_544124816_8671300_619777678_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete