Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Friday, October 28, 2011

Piece Of Cake - NOT

My brothers so nice - he got me this cake pendant the other day - I love the dang thing it's so cute! I hate to admit it but I thought to myself I could buy at least 10lbs of beef with what you spent for it -but I didn't say anything I just thanked him and Mr. Man is making me a paracord choker so I can wear it. Awesome!

I got through my English Final and it looks like I have an A overall for the class she just has 1 more thing to grade. I took that yesterday - I did a paper on the effects of war on children from the point of being fatherless, orphaned or exposed to depleted uranium. I managed to finish the paper in 2 hours - pretty dang good. I heard some people trying to say that they were going to complete their paper in just 3 pages. I said why don't you just write the 6 pages and do it in less time instead of trimming your writing since there is no limit on length. No one thought this was a good idea.

On Monday I took my second math test so far this semester and I scored a 91. She handed them back today and only posted the grades yesterday. Even though I am a poor student at Math I study very hard because I am determined to get an A. I have to pay very close attention to the lectures, exercises and examples. I told the instructor today that I am very poor at Math and she laughed at me. I told her I'm not really getting a deep grasp of it - because I understand it but I am having difficulty absorbing it. She told me to relax and just keep doing what I do - THEN she gave an extra credit assignment for the test to the whole class which will give me an additional 5 points AND gave another extra credit assignment for a 1% total grade lift if you complete it. So if I maintain pace I will maintain my A - woo hoo - I feel like a thorn has been taken out of my side.

The critical essay class went easy this morning too!

The good news is I finally have Tuesdays and Thursdays off which will free me up for canning and making videos again! Woo Hoo.

Video's coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. I'm like that with jewelery in general which always think jeez for the cost of that you could have bought a xyz that would now be worth ...

    The pendant makes me think of Marie as in Let Them Eat Cake worn by a woman who is prepared.

    Congrats on the grades you brain !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm proud of you girl!! You are definitely an encouragement to math illerates everywhere!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pelenaka - Marie Antoinette - as a prepper - choppin their head then canning them! Here is a special youtube vid coming for you - this weekend I am going to attempt MALASADAS! cross your fingers for me.

    @Tasha - I am the math illiterate queen!

    ReplyDelete