Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Sunday, December 11, 2005

11 Dec 2005: For Shame...I think I'm a hater...




oh it was just another grueling 10 hour day...oh it was another deluge of dessert junkies, couples on a first date, couples on a 500th date, couples on a high school date, straight dates, gay dates, angry dates, love dates, belated dates, first timers, regulars, glancers and grazers, my fans and my foes - it seemed everyone was there --- even rock-oh my favourite was there...the kids had fabulous energy tonight, just bouncing around full of sliders and caffeine and the air was teeming with youth. As busy as it was i manaed to fill the case and build the extras and some birth day things and the pending edible decor orders that i know are coming...

Raspberry Oolong? Thanks very much - that's my own little blend. Suck down the iced tea, forget to drink it so it's no longer cold but just tepid, add more ice -- now it's watered down, just stay hydrated. Damn, why is the air so dry - oh no i'm out of cocoa butter lip schmutz...Take a break but just run gelato to Maryah and return some movies - pop back into work to see people whom you just saw yesterday for euro breakfast...

Finally, everything is scrubbed down and cleaned. There was even enough staff for me to take AleXXX as an assistant all night. She says you protect me from people who need anger management classes and we love nooooodles. then Ali busts out with yah the three older ladies were hitting on me a little..I said who the broads with too much concealer??? They wanted you to poke them in the eye with your Shalingling long dong and then ride your Mos Def ...bwaa hahaha. Then he said the most baffling thing - he said I can't wait until you have kids - i GUFFAWED and said why is that? he said just so i can see how you raise them and can tell everyone how it needs to be done. Bwaa haha. I'm going to take that as a compliment because I choose to.

Loaned out my dove grey peacoat, walk to the car in a tee...line up with the Corridor traffic and merge onto 51 - shit I remember I promised to pick up eggs, tomatoes, kielbasa oh and i need contact solution and some lip balm. Well it's almost midnight - no choice but Wal mart..rock star parkin' right by the door (thanks Buddha for little favours) --- grab what I need, luck out on a fast line and i'm bounding for the exit with my two bags, then...

First of all let me veer off and say - i'm perfectly happy, but this instance was only my relative humanity and not a desire to stray...

then...in walks in a girl of my height with a helluva lot more knockers and other stuff, about 2 steps behind her is very possibly one of the finest specimens of Asiatic man I've seen in a damn long time. He was over 6 ft tall with a leonine head of hair, perfectly spaced almond eyes much shaped like mine and a distinct nose. He also had the leggy walk of a confident city guy...he was like Ogami Itto (of lone wolf and cub) but personified in a modern way - which is probably why he caught my attention. and before i could stop myself, it popped out my mouth - "damn, he's hella fine..." then i thought why'd he pick that white girl...

FUCKIN SHAME ON ME...

With my ego set aside, I say this...now I know how men of colour feel when they see me with a white guy. Seriously - I've never felt this pang of bafflement. So it's cool - in that split second, I got some insight into how others feel...But I don't feel towards them the heated anger i've felt from the eyes of strangers when my hands in my boyfriends...

No comments:

Post a Comment