Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Monday, March 13, 2006

13 Mar 2006: Let Them Eat Cake, Let It Slide...

What a weird week...I felt kind of tired and then the temperature dropped drastically from like 80 degrees to like 50 degrees and then it even snowed pretty close to the house. I'm not feelin' that COLD shit, I like it warm and easy. Then it rained almost a full 24 hours which was really bizarre but super necessary - it hasn't rained here in over 140 days or something.

I also felt like I had to be in a lot of places in short periods of time. But somehow I managed to hammer through it. Tempers are a little short at work and everyone is overworked and short of time - so I just let ill pissy behaviour slide off my back. Tempers were a little short at the boys house, due to external factors. All I will say on that whole topic is I feel hella bad that people have to put on a front, and I feel hella bad that I had to put anyone on deck...but when you talk a lot of game and then you can't deliver you'll get sniffed out in the end. Bwaa hahahhaha...silly fuckin' girls - keep fuckin' around. But after a week of camping, life is back to normal. Kudos to the boys on your new crib with pool. I am still the personal chef to the homie hideout and the only girl welcome 24 hours a day, but I don't think they see me as a girl, I think i'm just the sauce...

I still want a vacation - but it's not happening right now...

Work is better than tolerable. Some people still think they are a bully, but I smell your fear - bwaa hahaha. I love a lot of those kids beyond reason with all their quirks and weirdness. But eccentric joyful Julia holds a special place in my heart - I'm gonna be so sad when she takes off to Oregon State in the fall...

So work goes on...and I'm playing with new cake molds

Here's a peek...

Chocolate Straciatella with Rum Sauce

...this cake is not cheap by any means, it's well over 90 dollars, and it sold the same day I put it on the case - it's a biggun too, serves 20 people. Hella odd - who invites 20 people over to dinner. I dunno...

More Choco Straciatella with More Rum

Choco Dots

won't they ever get tired of my chocolate cakes? Apparently not...

More chocolate dots.

Alfie mentioned my line quality seems like it would take a long time to do these cakes - but in reality, they actually take about 5-10 minutes depending on size...But oh what a flattering thing to say from my lovely art filled friend. Lub you Alfie Cleopatra Jones...

Mango Raspberry Lingers

Plain Old Raspberry

Strawberries and Cream...the cute factor is on this very high

Rocky Road with a Chrysanthemum made of Almond Slivers

i SWELL with a smattering of pride for this one. The shop manager asked OMG how long did that take you - and I said I dunno 10 minutes - then the owner noticed it and said - what is that made of - I said oh just almond slivers...she said how did you make it look like a flower - I said oh i just inserted them by hand circularly into some whip. She looked so impressed. I said thanks and just left. But a part of me wanted to mash it and eat it...

...cakes, the end...

I inadvertently shat on someone this week - I 'm not proud of that

I purposefully shat on someone - I'm proud of that

I hammer through.

Like it or not

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment