Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Friday, June 9, 2006

09 Jun 2006: I made a new friend today...

This scale has been sitting around the shop for over a month. It was put in the gelato makin' area because it weighs up to 30 kg which is appropriate for their batches. Yet every day when I'd throw my bag under my station it would be sitting there. I had an old beater scale that did standard kg or oz...So today I was scaling out some stuff and couldn't find my beater scale and I walked over to the gelato area to take their secondary scale and took a look at this shiny thing and said to myself Fuckkit - they don't wanna use it, it comes to my station almost daily - I might as well learn how to use it...so I put it on my station and told the GM, the girls don't want to use it and it always ends up at my station so I'm taking it. She said okay...I said does it have a book or anything? She's like they are mailing it to us - I'm like okay...It took me all of 5 minutes to figure out how to move the lever and how many times you push which button to switch from oz to lb to gram to kilogram...I even figured out that if you lift that turquoise window - it automatically zero's out the reader and goes to a frontal read on the micro grams...Too pretty, too dope. It's my new best friend...

Mo' Cakes Foolios...

Caramello Chocolate: Can I say I just love working with caramel...it kind of grows and moves on it's own and gains character. It reminds me of how wood changes after you stain it - or oil paintings grow in clarity and depth

---

...on Countergame...

I was talkin' to a friend of mine who has had this reoccurring lava in his life. Boy meets girl. Boy talks to girl and then...

A) She thinks he's a stalker

B) She thinks he 'overlikes' her in some way or form

C) She gets standoffish, pissy or weird coz she feels he likes her

D) All of the above in random order.

E) Said girl wants to hump him and he's not hearing that...

...well let me say this. You're countergame is in the wrong place honey - coz his verbalisms do NOT equal eroticisms...Just because he's inquisitive doesn't mean he's trying to stick his churro in your cupcake. Intense conversation doesn't equal emotion. So tuck your big ass clappin' ears behind your choppy big head haircuts, coz you miscalculated and your cake sank. He doesn't want in between your legs, he wants in between your ears. Coz if he did like you, you'd know without words. And when he chose to show you it would be with printed words. You may be accustomed to game girly, but his spewings aren't game, he's just bein his version of real...

...it ain't that serious 'princess'...his interest is quite low carb...

Don't misconstrue conversations, observations and happenstance glances.

Just because he speaks in passionate voices doesn't mean it's coz of U...

Everything is not about you...the world is made up of everything else.

---

How horrible. You can't even have intense conversations or state what you've noticed into words without things being misconstrued. So many people are so full of gassy egocentricisms. Full of themselves yet there is no substance to fill those empty heads. Is it enough - that trendy haircut, those pricey jeans, your trendy passing interests, oh your so intellectually trendy, but that mind of yours can't scratch my brainy itch...can't people be evoluted enough to understand that you can have passionate conversations without sex as a sequel...can't people be evoluted enough to understand that argument and debate can be void of anger...can't people be elevated enough to accept that exchanges don't always lead pursuit...

This is what happens when people tell their children they are special, when all they are doing is average work. People should be thanked for doing what they should be doing and praised for excellence. Praising mediocrity has bred a lot of people, who feel that a simple hello is an intro to seduction.

Well lemme tell you...If you think that's seduction

go back to preschool baby...

Coz your world is so tiny

I might sneeze on you

and it will simply

disappear...

No comments:

Post a Comment