Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

18 Jul 2007: Outta Control

I'm happy but exhausted. It's been over 110 degrees the last few days and the heat can wear you down but I'm slidin' through it. The last week has been insane both workwise and family wise. I have so many commitments and things to do but I am so happy to be surrounded by people who love me and want to be near me.

Julian came by on Monday and met my other 2 brothers and sister...my fabulous best brother in law ever and the kids. Everyone loves him and everything is as it should be...Prawns on the stove, kids playin' wii, my preggo sister talkin' smack while she pitches Wii baseball and all of us laughin over screwdrivers and whatnot.

Sleep has been lost but time has been maximized.

I will not complained that I am needed and welcomed.

I will smile thoroughly if tiredly.

I will laugh and roll onto my feet at 6am when my 3 yr old nephew says g'mornin' Auntie - it's swimming time!!! Bwaa hahahha

I will make cookies all day all night and throw down some 10lbs of biko.

And I got one day of work and then it's off to Chicago for a week. You can't beat dinner and brunch plans...a couple limo rides and room service.

Thank you! That's all just thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment