Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ten Kinds of Weird Sauce...

Jeez Jen...thanks for taggin' my ass...

I have been tagged...to disclose 10 weird things about me!

1) I make weird faces even when I'm by myself...

2) I will eat noodles/soup any time any weather even when it's 106 out

3) I only cook for those I love and I never eat with enemies.

3) I sleep with the blanket completely over my head...ever since I was little. In fact Julian asked me this morning...how do you sleep like that...I said like what...he said with the Blankets over your HEAD...I said I dunno I like it sometimes...he laughed and said you pull that over your head and knock out!

Bwaa hahhaa - I like it.

4) I like unusual pieces...

5) I love weddings

6) I've never had a nightmare

7) Wendy is my funbutton...

8) April is my trigger finger

9) Meesh is the momma of my babies and the Hopscotch Homie...She's my can of verbal whupass that I call upon thick and thin.

10) I love birthday dinner...for anyone's birthday including my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment