Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Sunday, October 24, 2004

23 Nov 2004: Artistic Integrity

I doubt that it exists...okay except like epademic emcee esq, Alfie, Kenya...and a handful of handfuls...but in Le Cordon Bleu - i doubt that it exists...I see people sniffing around and sizing up competition...I see them trying to glean ideas - as it was in art school it is now - i keep my lip buttoned and my sketches at home.

Classic mini flan...just with a berry, anglaise and chocolate sauce
Cinammon creme brulee with touches of caramel and anglaise...

Blech i wasn't really feeling the plating but i got it done



This is my Peppermint Patty...White chocolate mousse with peppermint sprinkles and a chocolate peppermint sauce. Yeahhh I made those funky cookie leaves and chocolate pieces.... Tan Ta Naan Tan Tan...ladies and gentleman - the dream dream dream da dream...ladies and gentleman...




This is my Chocolade Bebecake...4 layers of chocolate cake with chocolate filling with a chocolate envelope, chocolate pieces and chocolate sauce...feed your PMS that beeyotch. hahahaha. I love this piece...Chef didn't have one bad thing to say about it...


I'm just getting over a cold so forgive my lack of exuberance...Also, everyone in class has taken to the most annoying whistle bullshit...It's actually rather hilarious - the subtle cries of attention that people need...fortunately I was paid enough attention in childhood and my boyfriend is a little OVERattentive - but better to be exhausted and happy than to do annoying shit to get attention. A lot of stuff I seem to see lately borders on hokey...but I guess not everyone mom got them a subscription to W and Vogue at age 12...

No comments:

Post a Comment