Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Thursday, November 22, 2007

22 Nov 2007: Pre-Thanksgiving

I'm pooped.

It's 3am and I just finished chopping and prepping and baking. Everyone offered to help and I just didn't have the heart to torture anyone so I made everyone go to bed. I'm out of coffee. I had a long morning, a full work day, a little socializing and then the dinner prep. At least Julian and CBug came by the shop today to visit and that was a nice break for me to see people I love. I think next year I will take the day before Thanksgiving off so I can be more leisurely in the baking.

Thank God Mom is in town or I'd be hating it tomorrow.

I am thankful to be so tired because it means my life is so full that I have so much to do and so many people in my life that will be at our table. It's not so bad to be in high demand.

Bwaa hahahaha

Eat up Kids and Take LONG naps.

Gobble gobble.

No comments:

Post a Comment