Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Friday, November 30, 2007

30 Nov 2007: Pancakes and Waffles

This morning I made wheat pancakes for Julian and the boys. There were 2 extra and I brought them to work in case I got hungry. Right when I walked in Gianni said the dude next door was havin a birthday and his employees wanted a cake with pancakes and waffles. Because he owns a breakfast joints that serve pancakes and waffles. Hahahahhaa. A gelato cake with pancake and waffle decorations. I said no problem I got some pancakes in my purse.

Bwaaahahahhahahha

We keep it pushin' in this beeyooootch even when you gotta improvise and freestyle. With that I'm OUT. I'm done with work and have to meet everyone for the Grime & Dead Prez Show...

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment