Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Monday, November 26, 2007

26 Nov 2007: Great Comments to Date

...my playcousin Apple...

She is constantly telling me that she is so happy to see me and Julian together because we are always laughing and joking and sneaking in hugs throughout the day. She said it is nice to see that kind of thing coz it makes a woman giggle. I was so surprised to see her blog comment,"LIKE WHAT JULIAN TOLD ME HOW HE IS ALWAYS ON VACATION JUST BEING AROUND YOU!" Hahahha isn't that something.

It's nice to get that kind of surprise. When you've known someone for almost a year and then find out that they still enjoy your company and it's fun and exciting to them - like V A C A T I O N.


...my future sister in law Cbug...

She was sitting in Julians room studying and juggling her cell and qwerty keyboarded thingie. She has taken multi tasking to a WHOLE new level. Wendy and I were choppin' it up and laughing with Cbug about some random shit...and the topic of Julian's ex came up and Wendy made us ALL laugh. Well CBug had a FUNNY look on her face and said,"Well...I didn't like her." Wendy and I looked at each other and laughed. I tried to put a positive spin on it and said,"Well Hunny then you should be glad that your brother moved to Arizona because she didn't end up becoming your sister in law..." Wendy gave a sage and sassy nod. Carla kind of grinned and harummphed and said,"Oh no...it wouldn't have happened - I would have raised my hand in church and said I DISAGREE...and stopped the wedding" OMG. Wendy and I laughed our asses off...then CBug's phone rang and we left the room.

She later added,"My brother was ON one...none of those girlfriends he had amounted to SHIT. They were WORTHLESS...except YOU Saucy..." I just smiled and said AWWW. She said,"I'm not joking...that's the truth."

So I told Julian what she said about stopping the nuptials and he spit out his cocktail from laughing so hard. He said that's my baby sister. I was like you mean OUR baby sister.


...my OG Tempe Homie...

We were catchin' up over Thanksgiving Dinner and he looked at me and said,"Sauce...you look so happy. In just one year you've really become happier and better - I'm so glad it worked out for you girl..." I said,"Thank you Hunny...you saw everything I tried to do and how hard I worked and you KNEW." He said,"You deserve it Sauce...you deserved better"

...mr T. aka Grimey...

via text message..."I've never been so excited for Thanksgiving..." I love Mr. T...he is one of my favourite friends and foodie's. I love how he enjoys all the meals we share together big and small. It could be soft tacos and nachos or big ass holiday meals - but he always expresses excitement and appreciation! You have to love people who enjoy this life we have. He also observed how quickly the year passed and he is so glad to see that EVERYTHING has worked out for me because I am so obviously happy and I deserve it. Awwww.



...my Cheflette ass...

rude ass customer: Is there a reason you are being rude...
my cheflette ass: I'm not...--as i'm walking away--



...my Mom...

Comment 1.
I was askin' my Mom why she thought this girl was dating this guy who's not so cute. She laughed and laughed as we drove down the freeway to Macy's (Mom wanted Depuffing Action Eyegel from the Benefit Counter)...She was still steadily laughing as we approached the exit. I finally said,"What Mom..." She said in between hiccupped laughs,"Look at that thing you used to love...I bet you look at him and THROW UP now." I started laughing. THEN she added,"Okay maybe gagging a little in the back of your throat.." Bwaaa hahahahahhaa

Comment 2.
Mom says to me,"Oh I like your friend Wendy Lee...she knows how to charm people...she is so kyoote and charming huh." I said,"Of course Mommy..." Then I proceeded to tell her that Wendy has a crush on the Filipino spaghetti which is frighteningly sweet and includes HOTDOGS!!! Mom said,"Ohhh when I come back in March we will make that for Wendy!"

Comment 3.
Mom to Me. I think it is a good idea if you and Julian split the downpayment on the house in Tempe. I laughed. Mom,"...it's so nice to see a goodlooking man who works hard it is like getting a 2 for 1 deal haaaah."

I ain't sayin' shit. Bwaa hahahaha

Comment 4.
We were running around the mall picking up a few more things before she leaves in the morning...I was picking up a few shoes and boots trying to decide if I like them or not. EVERY SINGLE TIME I PICKED ANYTHING UP...here's Mom,"Gettit - let Mommy buy that for you." I would laugh and say Mom I'm just looking I don't know if I like it yet. Finally I let her get me some jeans. Then she started again trying to buy me stuff. I laughed and said,"MOM...I can buy my own stuff you know. I'm not a baby." She counter laughed and said,"but you ARE"

Hahahahahahaha. I love being me



...my sister Keyla...

My brother gave me a new digi cam so Mom said let me have your old one and I'll leave it at the country house. When I was switching the memory sticks I cleared the old pics. Well tonight I made fried rice and while we were eating I told my sister,"Hey! I was cleaning out the mem sticks and found a picture of your ex husband butt nekkid!" Everyone laughed. She said,

"
OH YEAH...I EMAILED THAT TO OUR CLASSMATES RIGHT BEFORE I DIVORCED HIS ASS."

Bwaa hahahahhaha

...Cord's dad to Me...

I just wanted to let you know that the cake we were given from ----- -- was beautiful but once you got into the cake it didn't taste like anything special. I laughed and laughed and told him,"Hey Dad...that cake sounds like a blind date to me..." Then HE laughed and laughed.

...my sauce protege Ben via text...

The day after Thanksgiving...

Ben: Are you bringing leftovers?

Me: There are NO leftovers at my house

Ben: OH GOD! HOW UNFAIR!



...me to Britney...

She was talkin' about how her boyfriend just wasn't the same anymore...just not the same as in the beginning. I told her this,"Here is something I have learned through experience:
In the naivete and optimism of youth you often mistake common interests as chemistry, it's not."

I hope she gets it. In the past I have dated men whom I thought I had things in common with but the base values conflicted. She gave me a look and I told her when I first met Julian I thought he was just a pretty eyed Romeo. I also told her that I had plenty of reservations because: I am artistic and he is athletic...I cruise through while he charges through...He likes to drink and I don't...I'm into cafe's and poetry while he'd rather golf...He likes comedies and I dig foreign flicks. However, our core values are almost identical. We have a specific view of what we want and we complement each other in entirety. What we discovered is that we have genuine chemistry...because despite all of our separate interests we have interest in each other. It is the difference in our interests which give what we have polarity. We remain interesting and fascinating to each other because what we have evolves.

ps) I love to cook he loves to eat...but that goes for My Gya and My Wendy too. So there's just more and more love to go around.

No comments:

Post a Comment