Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

07 Jan 2009: Still Imitated...Still Motivated


I'm still laughin...

Still laughing at you heffa's trying to rock bangs and funky boots and steez. Naw - keep tryin' it's okay. The headcount went up 2 this week. And since no one will tell you I will. If you have an ugly face don't try to rock a child like haircut. If you have no cheekbones don't try to cut it so slick. If you just don't have the demeanor to do it - don't do it. It is a brutal and blunt lookin' style to rock and if you ain't rockin' it right you look like a Perpetratoress...

Also, keep imitating. When you try to take something from someone else even if it's their steez - something will be taken in exchange. This is a basic principal of nature for you heffa's that didn't pay attention in biology. The last couple wannabees that copied me had a lot of bad things befall them, job loss, divorce, breakups, etcetera. So keep imitating and I'll make some popcorn.

Next...

I wore my funky shortstack Japanese-ey lookin sugar boots and a cord 3/4 cut coat to work today...It's a little funky but who cares I got a shoe shopping date with my girl Monica today. OMG these heffas be hating...so today i initiated...

THE PIMP WALK...

hi haters

bye haters

No comments:

Post a Comment