Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Extreme Couponers Messed It Up for Everyone

LOL! But seriously. You know I caught a couple of those Coupon people episodes and I thought hey that's not a bad idea to pick up a few things. Of course, we don't eat that much processed food which is the majority of what you can buy with those coupons. What I did learn was a lot about Catalina's and instant rebates.

I tell you what - never in my life have I felt the urge to have hundreds of bottles of soda or vitamin water, or dozens of boxes of sugary cereal or the other processed crap they buy. I find it to be a bit disgusting. Because what differentiates them from preppers is just the greed behind the whole thing - I would bet part of my good pantry that they don't even eat half of that crap.

So you ask how did they mess it up for everyone? Well basically almost all the stores have revised their coupon policy's and even the policy on how you use your instant rebates. For people who actually do use coupons in a forthright manner we are no longer able to do so in a LOT of stores. Also I don't like that they bring a negative connotation to the word "stockpile." The other thing I don't like is some of those people won't even buy something for their children if there is no coupon on it "that week" Are you serious! Really. Unbelievable. You save like 97% on your groceries and you won't come out of your pocket for a few bucks for your child. That's sick.

It's annoying and so are they.

No comments:

Post a Comment