Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Monday, October 31, 2005

31 Oct 2005: Myspace engagement nevasoba/ms thang




they met on here

then met

then fell

then fell in love

What I love about them is that even though they are together they are still their own individuals. What I love about them is that LOVE HAS NOT DULLED THEIR SENSE OF SELF, but it has actually increased it and they stride through life together. It is par for course that they are best friends, soulmates, lovers, equals and all of that so the natural succession of things has lead to forever.

and now they are engaged...

we are spaceland friends

and when i talk to them

i feel like a piece of me is always home

and i think they are the best...

congratulations daisy and jon...

**OMG OMG OMG**

congratulations

i just lub lub lub u guys

No comments:

Post a Comment