Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

04 Dec 2007: It ain't so bad...

It ain't so bad...when you ask your boyfriend,"What do you feel like having for dinner tonight?" Then he kind of shrugs....Then you ask,"Chicken, Beef, Pork?" He just shrugs again. So I continue,"Prawns, Tilapia, Salmon?" His face lights up and he says,"VENISON" And I reply,"No problem...we have a couple filet of Venison..."

That's what makes life good...the freedom to choose what you want when you want it, and to have it without your budget getting taxed.

---

It ain't so bad...when you wake up close to noon and your boyfriend is organizing the closet and he feels you staring and turns around and says,"Good Morning Bebe..." I laugh and ask,"...why do I still daydream about you when we are apart..." He gives a hearty ass laugh and replies,"Because I'm lucky enough to be loved by a beautiful woman like you..." Then he backflips onto the bed and cuddles up and says,"What should we do today my love???"

Bwaa hahahaha

It's like being little kids with grown folks money!!!

---

No comments:

Post a Comment