Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sometimes a deal is just meant to be!

Today i went on a run to look for some makeup that I had a $4 off coupon...of course they marked it up to 7.25 knowing that a coupon came out.  Unbelievable.

However I was able to find some other things!

 2lb dark brown sugar: 49c
nivea body soap: $1
first aid kits: 2/1.29
binkies: 1.99
sharpies 16ct: 6.50
chinese mustard 75c
stubbs seasoning: $1
northern beans 2lbs: 75c
rice snacks and candy bar: free
libby's pumpkin: 49c
candles: 40c
molasses: 1.50 ea
crest toothpaste: free
colgate toothpaste: free
bandaids: $1

All in all this was about a $52 trip.
I didn't even use a lot of coupons.



i tell you what...it was super shocking to see almost all the prep items on clearance.  I was most happy with the jars.  I really wanted more of these pretty pint jars and now I have 16 of them...I can salsa and jelly for at least a batch and a half --- and I paid half price!

No comments:

Post a Comment