Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Storage Solution! Yippee!

i went by wally world today to pick up some eyeshadow for my sister in law - she's collecting makeup for some of her cousins overseas and I could get them for a quarter at WW...

But in the process I found these:

Large Chrome Baskets on sale for $2 ea
Kettle Chips: 99 cents
Quaker pop chips:  49 cents
Shout: 20cents
Old spice soap $3 (6 bars)
envelopes: 60 cents
Eyeshadow: 25 cents
Strawberries: 3.49 (4lbs)




All in All a good day!

I'm so relieved to have a stackable storage solution.  I can't believe these chrome baskets used to be 12.97 and today they were $2.  I don't think it gets any better than that!

Ok...I put the stacking baskets to use - One shelf took 14 baskets.
It took me almost 2 hours - but now it's done! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment