Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Sunday, December 17, 2006

17 Dec 2006: Kinna...

...Kinna Bomblette...

Same premise on the Bomblettes...

I slice up the stuff - and you call what you want on it. I made Grimey French Toast (a must have)...roasted potatoes with bellpepper and garlic and a bit of smoked turkey...and at the last minute I threw in a salsa and green onion quesadilla. Everyone was happy with it...But my friends are not those who complain. A few people didn't make it coz we did a last minute location change and some people were just too busy. It's okay this is a repeat brunch...so no worries.

Sorry April - I threw the Anti You Bomblette in the trash - it looked weird.

I'm also starting to schedule other foodie gigs so stay posted...

Hey Wendy, what's with all the brown folks in your kitchen!

---

We all sat around for the greater part of the afternoon - and Mateo even came by - he's quite the character and way too fun.

...Kinna Weird...

I really don't know what to make of all these choices that are constantly being presented in front of me. I really don't know why so many choices are being allotted to me. I really don't know why my life seems to have a gravitational pull of it's own. I really don't know why kisses burn and confessions of emotion almost hurt. I really don't know why this is becoming a situation of hilarity. I shouldn't laugh. But I can't help it.

...Kinna Scary...

I don't like it when people ask me if I'm "Saucy from Myspace..." Some people do it and it's cool, some people do it and it's not so cool. Also, the last few times I'm out, people have called that they've seen me here or there and they mention what I was wearing or what I was doing - and oh maybe they should have talked to me more. ??? I dunno. Funny thing is I didn't even go out that much this week coz someone has managed to get a bit of my time. "But when you like someone you make time..." He's right. It is only what it is...

...Kinna Dope...

So after a restless night of sleep and cooking all day, I was off again.

UM threw this jazz fusion thing of local artists at the Loft tonight. It was amazing to see genuine jamming on that level. It's great to hear all that energy swirling from people who usually don't play on that scheme. The crowd was in a fabulous mood and it was all movement and smiles and grins. It ended up just being Mateo and I convoying over there coz Wendy had stuff to handle at home. I miss my WL when I'm not with her.

I ran into Jules - who gave me a hug and I said take a picture with me fool since I never see you. He had paint on his hands and all. The last time I saw this guy he was tellin' me I made the taco meat too hot and to put some celery in it. You are fired for that Jules - but you are still the painterly homie - Otay?

I also ran into Joe whom I met from Diosa. Everytime I see that dude I get confused - coz he really changes his look up. I like how he really gets involved in conversations and pays deep attention and what he retorts is sensical and smiling. I like conversational people. They are rare.

At least people who have good shit to say.

Girls - I told you don't make eye contact with those dudes. Making eye contact is the kiss of death...

Just do like me and straight ignore them. Just throw a look of disgust and turn your entire body away before he can even finish the sentence.

...Kinna Sleepy...

I'm off to bed now. Tomorrow is a slumber party - and I think I'm actually gonna sleep for once. . Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment