Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Friday, December 22, 2006

22 Dec 2006: You are Lovely...


"Lovely...you are just lovely..."

He says that often...not only with his mouth but moreso with his eyes.

Tousled sheets...ruffled hair...ponytail askew...time flyin fast...and then it was morning. Even the heated lava from my temper cannot sway a man who is persistent, consistent and determined. How do you fight air when you breathe it. How do you fight water when you need it. How do you fight fire when it warms you. How do you fight the sun when it brightens you. How do you fight heaven when it haunts you. How do you fight possession when it owns you. Damn that.

I have to admire his strength and the manner in which he embraces life. I have to admire that he starts and ends each day with a smile. I have to admire the mischief...

Bwaa hahahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment