Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Quick Haul

This is how I relax...
...I coupon...

10 jugs of tide, 3 packs of bounce, 3 packs of swiffer wet jet pads, 4 cans pumpkin, 4 lbs powdered sugar, 1 pkg peeps, 2 6pack lifesavers, 2 pez packs, 8 ghirardelli peppermint choco bars, 1 bottle excedrin migraine, 6 liquid eyeliner brushes, 4 eyeshadows, 2 lipsticks, 2 lipgloss, peeps (for mom) and a diet rockstar which i already drank - about 85 bucks and there is a $35 credit on my walmart card that I can use to spend on anything.

2 rubbermaid cups with straw, 4 cans old dutch cleanser, 7 jars no msg mrs dash, 4 jars german candy with beautiful reusable glass jars, 12 packs mint tic tacs, 1 set mens thermals, 6 salad dressing snappers, 1 pack fly paper, 3 packs shelf stable milk and ultra awesome binder - 53 bucks.



The walgreens purchase was the best yet. I even qualified for some 
free sample box of stuff which is awesome!  I can't believe I have 35 bucks on my
card that I can spend on anything I want.  The walgreens closest to my
house has the most aggressive markdowns compared to their
sister stores.  Almost all of these cosmetics will be sent
to my sister in laws family...but better cheap than full price.  The lady at 
big lots gave me the fly paper and binder free because they rang up
at the wrong price and coz she said I'm nice...

Woo Hoo

3 comments: