Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Do you ever feel like 24 hours goes by too fast???

I am playing tug of war with my 3 door display case.  As soon as I fill the thing it goes half empty or completely empty.  Don't get me wrong I'm really thankful for that, but I really want a break.  My bestie came for a 4 day weekend to visit and that was really fun --- so us 3 chefgirls went and grabbed a bite to eat and do some shopping and catching up.  It's funny though - they already know that we can stay out all day and get lunch - but we will always come back to my house for dinner!

Mr. Man wants to go out to New Mexico to check it out I think it's a good idea.  We are also going to try and slip in a trip to New Orleans to have a little cafe du monde and a visit to willie mae's scotch house!  Also, this would give me a chance to meet Mr. Man's creole side of the family.  That's his Daddy's side of the family.  I love the stories that Pops and City Momma tell of when they were first married and used to go out there to visit the family.

Here is my second haul of the year.


I dunno why I thought it was first haul of the year.  Now that I am doing purchases for the shop and purchases for the house everything just kind of blurrs together.  I am so happy to be busy.  It's a bit of extra pressure to get the house in order and get the guest room set up so city Momma will be comfortable during her visit.  I guess we will be visiting the Uncles (his uncles and mine) in San Diego on Mommas arrival.

I remember at my old job someone asked me,"Doesn't it drive you crazy to always have someone visiting --- because both of your family's are so big?"  I said,"No, not really...I'm used to it --- besides they only visit you because they love you, it's not like they would visit you if they HATED you"  Hahahaha.  It's funny though we are always saying - my cousin/sister/aunt/uncle/great aunt/momma in law/sister in law are in town...I guess other people don't have this concern.  Poor them.

This is one of the benefits of having both your Mom and Dad and their parents around.  You are part of a unit --- not part of a section. 

I am excited that one of my cousines is moving here to AZ from HI.  I know what you are all saying...but OHHHH it's so beautiful there.  Everyone gets bored and needs a change --- and everyone especially needs a change from that cost of living.

I can't believe it's after midnight and I have 5 sections of coupons to organize, a load of laundry going, some meat tenderizing for tomorrow and i'm writing a blog. This is a good and hectic life!

No comments:

Post a Comment