Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Oops I did it again...hahaha.

I grabbed our mail on the way to work!  I checked out the ads and noticed that Kroger had a deal on Pasta!!!  10 for $10...well it just so happened I had $1 off 2 coupons!


I also checked if they had more flavors of the Good N Natural organic bars coz everyone else just had 1 flavor (cranberry almond)...they did - so I used the last of my 18 coupons for FREE!  Then I cruised the clearance and found a bottle of doggy vitamins for $1.49...because even our dog takes her vitamins! Haha!  People always say,"you know most people get enough nutrition from the food they eat."  I always laugh and say,"is it more nutritious after the irradiation so the produce is pretty or after the food processing that usually includes ammonia?"

So I was checking out the cashiers to see who looked either smart or efficient.  The friendliest cashier is not always the best cashier because often times an overly friendly cashier is prone to mistakes!  I saw a lady with flat twists and it reminded me of when Mr. Man had long hair and I said I will check out with her.  Turns out she is SUPER AWESOME.  She is so fast and is fastidious to get every single coupon entered.  THEN...she asked me how much are the bars because she had to write a price.  I said well they are on sale for .89 cents...she said well what is the regular price?  I said 1.29 - and she said then that is the price we will enter!  So the Good N Natural bars actually made me $7.20 profit!


Final total was $15.82 including Tax!!!

81% savings!!! That's my second best!

This is so horrendously awesome I can barely stand it - I previewed the red plum coupons coming out this weekend and I noticed a brillo coupon in there --- and our local store is having buy one get one - so they will end up being FREE!!!


Right as I had just set up the table Mr. Man rolled up and said how much was that $25?  I said NOPE  $15+ ! He smiled and said,"You really are getting BETTER at this..."

Why, thank you very much!

4 comments:

  1. Barilla pasta is also on sale at Target until 2/23 - its $1.19 a box and when you buy 10 you get a $5 gift card back, so you can roll it into another 10 boxes and so on. I didn't see the ones for the coupons, just the regular stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness THANKS SO MUCH...I might have to troll them and use some other combo deals to get some cards. have you heard of the Alula Machines that give you cash for your gift cards?

      But it is only 65%-85% of the value of the cards! I'm going to test it on my tiny balance cards and see if I can combine the leftovers on these AmEx gift cards!

      Delete
  2. Sorry - I didn't say that you get a Target $5 giftcard back. I haven't heard of those machines.

    It also looks like the get 10 products, get a $5 Target GC deal is also for Kraft & Ragu products along with the Barilla. And so far I've only seen Thin Spaghetti, Penne and Rotini on the shelf for that deal.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip again Gertrude. I was able to work their deal - it's funny at our Target it was only the multigrain ones on sale! But I got a good deal!

      Delete