Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Friday, November 3, 2006

03 Nov 2006: Brutally Dope

So...After a damn good nights sleep & your standard 9 hour workday --- I was off to the Blunt Club to see Signorino Ciphurphace & Scratchy Grapla...

You know I've seen them in action twice before and this time was just as awesome as previously. I particularly feel the Brutally Honest joint he has. I also like his anthems to whack emcees and the way he clowns so eloquently. Brutally Dope is what the fellas are. If they are playin' in town I'll always be around and I'll be in the front. I'll put my hands in the air, shake a fist and throw a peace sign. It's how it's done at their gigs. I adore the fact that he slips in passionate fuming spoken lyrics over the static noise of the crowd.

I don't need to see your face to hear your words...

You moved through verbal fire...

Uuuuuh...

Doin it...

All that scratchin is makin' me itch...

I love that face you make Grapla...it's so smarmy and smartass...

...makin' me itch.

Signorino Ciphurphace it's always a pleasure to be at your shows...Even though I was a little faded at this one. hahahha

Yes Grapla - I got your lumpia...

and if you make fun of "a'te" for takin' pics. You gotta take one. Besides while they are performin' we can be takin' pics and leanin on each other. I'll be the chef - you do the eating...hahahha

I love my asiatic man brothers. They are truly beautiful. Keep doin what you do and it will be given to you. As much as you love it and as hard as you work it is only destiny that you succeed. I look forward to the next show. But you'll prolly get lumpias long before then.

---

I was a bit faded tonight and it was a great crowd. Although those wedge stilletto boots were a bit tiring it was damn worth it. A woman came up to me and said - you got a mean ass stroll girl. I said yah - some fools might hug on fat rolls - but they bonkers for my STROOOOLLL. haha.

I decided to bring the camera...coz I always seem to forget it.

---

E-Lo...I love this adrenaline Junkie girl. She took her first solo skydive jump and yet - she still managed to kick it all night. She knows a lot of shit about me and I like that she's a steel trap.

---

G-nes. OMG he was in a fabulous shit talkin' mood tonight. And as we were double fisting drinks - I encouraged him to continue shit talking. He is so artistically talented and I have to pick up my turtle painting that he did for me...I will put up pics of that shit. This guy is so great. It's strange - even though we only see each other sporadically - he always seems to be chatty with me which I love coz he's hella funny...

---

Jerm...I love his speaking voice. It seems on the edge of nonchalance but it is actually calm. He's like noooo, no picture. I'm like shuttup. He's the picture and embodiment of cool in attitude and lifestyle. And hey Jerm - you best get your ASS to the next grill we throw - or I'm tossing a flipflop at your shaved head FOO.

---

Stephanie...the very FIRST girl ever I met at the Blunt Club back when it was thrown at the PI. We sat opposite each other in those overstuffed wingback chairs - the red ones. Dude comes up to her and says whassup with your friend - and I shake my head NO in a panic. She tells dude she doesn't wanna talk to you. hahahha. It was over after that. She was all blunted too and busted out a granola bar and offered me some - hahahhha. Her energy and constant pursuit of knowledge endear her to me. She's always on some adventure of her own choosing - and every hug is a pleasure. Her spirit is genuine.

You like that shot of the filling in my molar huh?

---

...Jessicated...could you be ANY more gorgeous Baaatch. You need to come over for a slumber party again and jump in the pool - then I'll scare you with Japanese Movies again. hahahhha.

---

Gizmo...Infamous...of Easy E halloween costume fame...of crackin' up April with her shakin' hands story...of vintage gear rockin fame. I love Giz - she's totally bonkers and up for love and hugs...She'll be spinning again at TMBT - i will be there.

---

V...my fabulous warrior woman. Just lookin' at you makes me smile.

---

Baron (sp)...Networkin' KING...runner of 3 businesses and knower of MANY. A believer that it's not about being in the circle but MAKING a circle. I enjoy it every time we bump into each other...I'm lookin' forward to the late night euro supper collaboration - although having the press around makes me a little nervous, but I'm sure he'll keep me calm.

---

Hydacious. aka Mr. Hyder. aka Masta Foo. Of course Hyder comes to talk to me after I'm all sweaty from shakin' my ass to the Ciphurphace/Grapla show. He just wanted to thank me for that cake and how great it was and told me about his birthday dinner and he was so tickled when he layed out his menu. I said it's faboo Hydacious - like you're 10 again, he said yah 18 again right - I said hell YAH. I never worry around Hyder - I know he'll make sure I'm doin alright at any of his gigs. He said that cake is so big I'll be thankin' you for 2 weeks - haha. When I left tonight he said be careful. I said I will. He said coz you gotta drive all far and shit. I said I know. He said are you okay? I said yes I'm great just a little tired. He said don't JEOPARDIZE yourself - be careful. I said I know Hyder and smiled. Then he did the gangsta point.

---

It's nice when people care and make SURE you are cool. I think I like these little photo journals. ALTHOUGH --- I wish I would have taken a picture of this dude I saw at the coffee joint when I picked up an espresso pre-club. I walked in there to grab a quad and say hi to Chriss. And when I did my Stilletto stroll in this FINE ass Italian dude is sitting there talkin' to his homie. He's like waterfall tall, with dark skin like mine and a winning smile with that dope wavy hair uh coz he's got a motorcycle. And after he checked me out a 3rd time and told his friend huh again - I slowed my stroll to a dainty step. Bwaa hahaha. I even stopped to put splenda in my quad. Then I turned my head slowly with a grin and mouthed silently, "whassup"...bwaa hahahha and he got all flustered. Fuckin' cool. haha. I'm sure I'll see him again. It's only a matter of time.

---

It was so cool tonight - Felicetti came up and said Hey , I just wanted to let you know that cake was so good - Hyder's birthday Cake...I said Oh thank you so much. He then admitted he's actually had it twice. haha. I told him I'd meant to tell him that I really enjoyed his set at Shimmy Mondays but I was too twisted to say anything that night. hahha. He said - yah we ALL were. Gooooood Shit.

---

So I had this funny conversation with the bouncer. Coz last week I was told to "play" nice in the club. Ha-freakin'-HA...Uh I was rollin' alone - GEE what could I possibly do?

---

That's it - I'mma eat these jalapeno poppers and go to bed. It's been a long fun and crazy day. TCBY - takin' care of business Yaddadamean.

No comments:

Post a Comment