Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

29 Nov 2006: Blunt Club X-Files 1

diosa and i lounging at the blunt - during the antedote performance - last thursday aka thanksgiving.

Okay this is the deal...The morning after the blunt club I took a shower and got ready for work and had a bite mark on my right collarbone. Upper and Lower Teeth marks sunken into my skin. The marks lasted about 2 days.

After much discussion with Mattx - I cannot account for 20 minutes of my time as I was blitzed that night. If anyone saw anyone bite me - please advise. It's kind of out of character for me not to remember - but I'm sure someone saw something since I never left the building.

Any information will be rewarded with cookies.

thanks,

saucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment