Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Sunday, November 12, 2006

12 Nov 2006: Who knows you best...

Let's start with the roughest part and work towards the buttery part.

...on work...

I went in today on my day off to do damage control on some cakes. I had lots of help and even after a double espresso and a diet rock star I was bleary. But I managed to stage everything for tomorrow, so with persistence and a bit of concentration all the lounges will be lined up.

...the wake up call...

I've had these late night bursts of alert shock. I will fall asleep and my eyes will pop open as if I need to do something so then it's a fitful fight to get back in sleep mode. Last night was no different so I fell to deep sleep about 4ish. No big deal - I wasn't worried, but then my phone went off at about 10:30-ish and it was Mommy 2. She really wanted me to come in and start staging...I was like no problem I'll be there by 1. I'm cool about it - coz you know I love my work, but a part of me is grouchy status coz I really just wanted to lay in bed all day. So I talk to April then I pop in the shower and I hear my phone go off and it's a text message...

"Good morning. You don't know me but I met your sister last night and she wanted me to have your number. Lol! By the way my name is L***."

...on the oddity and sense...

I responded," Haha, are you serious..."

He replied," Yes, I guess she thought we would look cute together. Smile!"

---I pause for a minute, to call my sister. Uh no answer. Fuckin' Drunkie - gotta love her, I know she was knocked out at Linda's. So we're playin text tag and I'm laughin as i send,"Can you get pics on your phone..." he's like,"If you are sending a pic of you yes, if you aren't no. I'm excited."

Well my stupide razor isn't sending pics - so I just call him and say give me your email - my phone isn't sending pics. He's like your sister told me you have a myspace, then he gives me his email to add him. UH HE'S VERY HANDSOME. Bwaa hahahaha. So he's not able to look at my shit coz he's doin' some Marketing thing all day at Nascar - but tells me he'll call me when he sees it and then told me i have a sexy voice and can't wait to see the pics, and would I like to meet later tonight for a drink or something. I'm like I get off work by 10 just call me since my sister already co signed for his ass - a drink wasn't gonna hurt anyone.

So that was around noon. The curiousity was killin' me, coz I got no reaction from him regarding pics and shit - so I sent him a text and said,"so did you see my pic???" and he replied,"I'm about to now."

So I went back to work and shit just hammering out sweet stuff. It's like almost 2 hours and I still din't get a reaction out of this cat. Oh HEYUUUUUUL NO. So I sent him a text and said,"Damn, did I scare you or what... Bwaa hahahahhah"

He immediately replied, "You are the most beautiful lady I've seen in a long time in fact you're fucking hot! I called and you didn't answer." So I check my phone and shit it's on silent with only the text on vibrate. Okay - So I'm the knucklehead in this one. I told him I'm slammed with work let me call you in an hour. He's like okay, but you are too hot to be single, what's really goin' on. I told him. He was kind enough to join the community concensus,"What a dumb ass!" That shit made me laugh all night. When a stranger calls it like it is - that's HIGH-larious.

So I get to work, organize, strategize, make phone calls...crunch some stuff - boost on some protein with extra extra hot sauce. Clean up, Break it down and then Gear up. The kids at the shop still laugh when i do my 3 turns then it's time to go thing. They are always like Ooooooh...we love you, you're sexy, you're beautiful...I think they just like my cooking.

<--Chriss, my fave espressito!!!

I'm all ready and I saunter next door to get an espresso and talk to Chriss and CC. My phone rings and it's L***. He tells me where they are gonna be and I tell him okay I'll pop down to Mill Ave it's only like 15 minutes from where I'm at. So I get down there and it's freakin' mayhem foot traffic. I call him after I flip a 'yatch and say where you at - he's like at Zuma Grill - I'm like hell no - there's too much activity here, I'm gonna drive past there in the Mini convertible...and he's like okay. So I pull up and say, "Get in..." Bwaa hahhaha Boooossssssy.


So I tell him," I can park and we can go join your friends - or I know a more chill spot down the street..." He's like let's go to that spot...So we go to Trax Lounge. He actually told me good call - nice kick it spot. And we're talkin' and it's been a long week for him goin out every night and up at 5am. Ditto for me - so I apologize in advance if I'm a bit bleary, but I was more than glad to be out with him. He apologized for the same shit. You know he's really impressed that my sister gave him my number. hahahha. Weirdly enough...we got along really well. More so than any of the dates and shit I've been on.

...What's up...

...what's up with his REAL roots...

...what's up with his DOUBLE DEGREE and his humility...

...what's up with PINNING ME TO A WALL then dancing on me until I blushed under the red light. Of course I feigned like I don't dance and then I threw one on him at the bar...and he said haha i knew it! If a man can move like that on the floor - you damn well know what he can do in bed...

...what's up with him being a DOPE TIPPER...he left her a tip half the size of his open tab and he didn't even flinch...

...what's up with being a TOTAL GENTLEMAN but having a lusty look towards me...that shit is Hot...

...what's up with the SEXY SCENT OF A MAN...aiiiigh...

...what's up with him and dad havin the same BIRTHDAY...

...what's up with all the BLUNT QUESTIONS, and the look of bemusement when I answer so truthfully...

...what's up with him telling me I LIKE YOUR SHOES...so I lifted up my jeans and showed him. He's like I love shoes and feet and smiles...and gave me this shit eating grin. I said no way. Then we spoke about Italy and shit. I couldn't believe how natural...

...what's up with SENSE OF COMMUNITY, awww...

...what's up with another INDEPENDENT GO GETTER, who can ask you what your future plans are and actually have his OWN future plans...

...what's up with HUGS LIFTIN ME OFF THE GROUND..ayyy...

---

...on Just a smidgen...

I'm glad Keyla and Linda did a great job callin' this one. He actually was a good fit. And I'm not all in love and shit. But...i'm a smidgen less jaded, coz there is living proof of education, good home rearing, deep rooted family background, conversational skill, and YES April he didn't spell one damn thing wrong. It's nice to see that there are men out there who are calm and collected and just damn WITH it. It's dope to have a conversation with someone who has a good time and is unapologetic about admiring your beauty. You gotta love tall confident sexy men who smile openly with smashingly nice teeth.

I was actually sad that this date ended. Unlike the others i RAN from.

---

He called while I was driving home to see if I made it okay while he was feedin' his Drunkey friends - hahahha. I said almost - I just gotta stop to get Kuya some soda. He's like okay, call me when you get home -- so I know you made it safe. I confessed,"I'm shocked you didn't go in for the kiss L***. He said in a hushed tone," I wanted to kiss you from that first minute I saw you - but I'll wait - believe me..." Bwaa hahahhha - but all i said was Ayyyyyy yay yay...

We'll see.

---

The day started out Sour but ended up Sweet...

It's the little things right...

It is what it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment