Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Sunday, August 26, 2007

26 Aug 2007: Asian Vacation Day 9

Asian Vacation Day 9...

I have just organized the packing...

Handcarry Bag - with Limited Edition Jordans, Magazines and Moisturizer...

CHECK.

Golf Bag doubled up with cleaned golf shoes inside and..Stuffed with Asian Art Mags and Belts

CHECK.

Crate with 13 fresh kung fu undershirts, a couple purses and assorted clothing - my paintbrushes and many many gifts - packed and ready to be taped up...

Suitcase packed with goodies for the kids, preserves and assorted clothing...

Leather Carry on packed with dirty clothes for check-in...

Bookstore bag with Manila FHM and English Tagalog dictionary minus postcards for the homies alocated to front zip of luggage...

CHECK.

Closet stripped of our gear...

CHECK

All of our random junk placed in ONE spot so we don't forget anything...

CHECK.

---

Sigh. Tomorrow is a travel day. Julian is already in bed. All of our bags are packed. But..I still don't want to go to bed. This vacation has flown by. The days move so quickly when you are not just having fun by also living so happily. I don't want to miss a thing even if it is just a gecko hot steppin on a window, or the crickets chirping, or the whispery sound of the wind blowin the palm trees around. As far as I'm concerned this should be real life.

But there are people who love us and miss us and we really must go "home." Funny thing about this vacation is it really made me realize that I am truly a world citizen because I am at "home" anywhere I go.

I wish I could say that I'm spoiled...but the more accurate thing to say is that I have been lucky/fortunate to have travelled throughout my entire life. Julian has reminded me that most people don't leave the State they live in much less the country/continent they live on. I'm excited about the future. We have a lot to look forward to and places that Julian's never seen before (see Europe and Main Continental Asia)...

I'm also excited about future investments.

Everything is falling into place,

Seamlessly.

---

To be continued...once we land on US soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment