Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

02 Jan 2007: Happy Always...


Category: Blogging

The New Year came in with smiles and lots of laughter...Some Moet and whatnot make it just right...Great company and then I blearily passed out on Julian's lap on the sofa...Yesterday we made a New Year's Day Luncheon at Bree and James' house, for the obvious reason of being with friends but also because I think it's great for Julian to spend time with his godson...That child is not only gorgeous but so fun...

There is only one other child I've seen who sits perfectly still while watching martial arts flicks and that's MY godbaby Lyriccky....Simply amazing - he was just all relaxed and chilling with me. I got up to get him and Pucca and the baby got mad...when I came back on the sofa I sat left of Julian and he skittered across the sofa onto my lap. Julian told him,"You can't have her kid, she's mine." The baby looked up at him with mad face. Hahahhaha. We just laughed our asses off.

...first picture of the new year...

We spent the better time of the day bringing in the first day of the new year chatting and laughing and just having a relaxed happy day. Then en route home I suggested some dessert coz Julian had never been to the shop. Hahaha. I loved that look on his face when he first saw the case...he didn't even know what to get - but I knew he'd end up with his old standby. My next Gelato date is gonna be Wendy and Grime and/or Madden and Julian.

I have to say I'm hella excited about this new year. Too excited. Good start. Good people. Good times. Women are constantly going through rebirth and reinvention. That is, if they have the inner mettle. I just want to thank my friends who saw me through that rough patch at the end of last year. All of you know that it is my prideful nature that would never reach out and ask for help or support - yet you never made me ask, you all were simply there with open arms, kind words, positive encouragement and deep faith that I was too strong to let myself down. Thank you.

Everything is new again. Lucky Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment