Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Contact Me By Clicking "view my complete profile"

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

23 Jan 2007: 3 ways

It's been a long day already and I took a short day at work to make sure that Mommwah is resting and taking medicine and liquids. Weird thing is now I'm carryin' this bizarro headache. I suppose I should sleep more and work less - but oh well, I'll rest when I retire in 10 years.

Last night was a 3 way food feast.

Even with a crazy ass headache - I still threw down for monster bowls.

Uh Yah - that's a bowl for 1. HAHAHA.

Details below.

Sweet Ginger Chicken with Bok Choy

Cabbage with Bamboo Shoots and Sausage...

Cauliflower and Bellpepper with Shrimpies...

---

I don't even know why I made so many dishes when only 3 of us ate. I really was tryin' to go to Shimmy Mondays but after all that waiting room regulatin' and lack of sleep, then makin' dinner - I was wiped out. But Yah I think he likes me. Bwaa hahahhahhaa.

---

I was so bleary this morning and went into the shop early to hammer out some cakes and futz with my work plan for tomorrow. Jesse hella makes me laugh...It seems like lately all the handsome men are full of fun.

See below.

Bwaa hahahhahhahhaahhahhahhahahhaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment